Blomberg Undercounter Frost Free Freezer FNE1531P
( Included in this price is a contribution to recycling costs of €5.00 )
4 in stock
4 in stock
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
Designed to simplify your life, our Frost Free freezers automatically maintain a dry environment to prevent ice from building up. The result is a freezer compartment that you will never need to defrost, saving you valuable time for better things.
FOOD PROTECTOR TECHNOLOGY
Offering unparalleled storage flexibility, our Food Protector Technology ensures that your freezer continues to function in ambient temperatures as low as -15°C. If you’re lacking kitchen space, you’ll be able to safely store your freezer in a garage or outbuilding, even in the midst of winter.
HYGIENIC DOOR SEALS
Close-fitting hygienic door seals maintain your chilled food in a clean and stable environment.
Designed to suit multiple kitchen layouts, our appliance doors can be easily reversed to make installation smooth and trouble-free.
FLAME RETARDANT BACK
All our current refrigeration products are manufactured with either a metal flame retardant back or an aluminium foil covered flame retardant back, providing increased protection. All our refrigeration products exceed UK and European safety standards.
|Product category||Upright freezer|
|Number of adjustable feet||2|
|Connection rating (W)||<1000|
|Approval certificates||CE + IMQ|
|Plug type||UK 13 Ampere|
|Climate class||SN-N-ST-T 10°-43°|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Energy consumption (kWh/day)||0.86|
|Total annual energy consumption (kWh)||314|
|Freezing capacity (kg/24h) – NEW (2010/30/EC)||16|
|Storage period in event of power failure (h)||18|
|Noise level (dB(A)||45|
|Total unit net capacity (L)||260|
|Total unit gross capacity (L)||261|
There are no videos associated with this product.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.