Not quite sure how long to cook your sponge cake, roast beef, or lasagna? Our Baking and Roasting Assistant together with the Automatic Programmes do the trick. Suggestions for the ideal cooking time, temperature, and mode for many dishes are at your fingertips. Simply scroll and select. Confirm with a touch and start right away, the oven will do the rest. A convenience that makes baking all the sweeter.
Neff Built-in compact oven with steam function Stainless steel C17FS32H0B
( Included in this price is a contribution to recycling costs of €5.00 )
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
Baking and Roasting Assistant with Automatic Programmes: The duo for optimal baking at your command
CircoTherm®: Prepare up to four different dishes in one go
Cook a full-course dinner – on up to four levels – in one go. With CircoTherm®, you can bake your casserole, Cajun chicken, and more all at the same time. The high-speed targeted airflow ensures that your dishes stay juicy and distinct, so that the casserole stays casserol-y and the chickens Cajun-y. For a fast and easy family feast.
TFT-Display with Shift Control
Getting a grip on your baking is easy with our TFT Display with Shift Control. The control pad lets you move swiftly from one menu to another. A simple touch is all it takes for you to see if the oven is hot enough for that chicken satay – what mode it’s cooking in – or how much time it’ll take till the duck is done. And the colour display also makes it easy on your eyes.
Eco Clean with Base Clean: The duo for easy cleaning
Debating whether or not to make that chicken roast? With Eco Clean, there’s no need to avoid the cleaning afterwards. The ecolytic coating traps the grease generated during baking, grilling and roasting and breaks it down with each cooking cycle. When the oven reaches high temperatures, the top, back and side walls clean themselves. Activate the self-regenerating programme regularly for a long-lasting effect. It will be completed by Base Clean for the cleaning of the base of the oven interior.
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A+
Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 81.3
Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.61 kwh
Number of cavities: 1
Cavity volume: 47 litre
- 1 l Water tank capacity
- Water tank empty indicator
- Location of the steam generator is outside of the cavity
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.3 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 455 mm x 596 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 450 mm – 455 mm x 560 mm – 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
There are no videos associated with this product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.