- Smartwatch mode: Up to 11 days
- Battery Saver Smartwatch mode: Up to 12 days
- GPS-only GNSS mode: Up to 26 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode with music: Up to 7 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 20 hours
- GPS Time sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts: Yes (high and low)
- Respiration rate (24×7)
- Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation Yes (spot-check, and optionally all-day and in sleep)
- Fitness age
- Body battery energy monitor
- All-day stress tracking
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Sleep: Yes (Advanced)
- Sleep score and insights
- Women’s health
- Health snapshot
- Garmin elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Thermometer: Yes (Tempe sensor required)
- Ambient light sensor
- Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation monitor
DAILY SMART FEATURES:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- On-device connect IQ store
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android only)
- Realtime settings sync with garmin connect mobile
- Battery saver – customisable low power watch
- Controls smartphone music
- Plays and controls watch music
- Music storage
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Compatible with garmin connect (mobile)
- Garmin pay
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES:
- Incident detection during select activities
- Incident detection alert on phone for wearables
ACTIVITY TRACKING FEATURES:
- Step counter
- Move bar (Displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
- Garmin connect challenges app
- Automatic rep counting
- Cardio workouts
- Available Gym activity profiles: Strength, HIIT, Cardio and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Indoor Rowing, Breathwork, Pilates, Yoga
- Strength workouts
- HIIT workouts
- Yoga workouts
- Pilates workouts
TRAINING, PLANNING AND ANALYSIS FEATURES:
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts hr data over ant+ to paired devices): Yes (using ANT+ or BLE)
- Respiration rate (during exercise): Yoga and breathwork only
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Customisable activity profiles
- Auto pause
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto lap
- Manual lap
- VO2 max (run)
- Touch and/or button lock
- Auto scroll
- Activity history on watch
- Physio trueup
- Available run profiles: Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Run workouts
- Foot pod capable
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course): Automatic
- Digital scorecard
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Garmin autoshot
- Green view with manual pin position
- Hazards and course targets
- Round timer/odometer
- Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory)
- Available outdoor recreation profiles: Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Classic Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Back to start
- Area calculation: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Hunt/fish calendar: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Sun and moon information: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Available cycling profiles: Biking, Indoor Biking
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)
- Compatible with Varia Radar (Rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (w/sensor): Yes (using ANT+ or BLE)
- Available swim profiles: Pool Swimming
- Pool swim metrics (Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (swolf), calories)
- Stroke type detection (Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)
- Basic rest timer (up from 0) (pool swim only)
- Time and distance alerts
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate
KID ACTIVITY TRACKING FEATURES
- Toe-to-Toe Challenges app: Yes (optional Connect IQ Toe-to-Toe Challenges app)
With up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 26 hours in GPS mode, you won’t have to take off your watch every night to charge it – meaning you can keep up with your well-being 24/7.
HEY, NICE WATCH
The Venu Sq 2 smartwatch has a sleek design that’s suited for every outfit and every part of your day – and you can even customise it with Your Watch. Your Way. Its bright AMOLED display and optional always-on mode mean you can see everything with a quick glance.
MADE TO MOVE WITH YOU
From a durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens to the lightweight aluminium bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch was made to keep up with your lifestyle.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
This fitness watch samples your heart rate1 multiple times per second and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even while swimming.
BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you’ll know when your body is charged up and ready for activity or drained and needing to recharge with restful sleep.
SLEEP MONITORING AND SLEEP SCORE
Understand how your body is recovering with our improved sleep monitoring feature. After waking up, you’ll receive a sleep score as well as breakdown of your sleep stages, Pulse Ox2 and respiration alongside detailed insights for improved sleep quality.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day with continuous tracking. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects stress.
HEALTH SNAPSHOT FEATURE
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect smart-device app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
PULSE OX SENSOR
The Pulse Ox sensor gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps – including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf, HIIT, tennis and more.
Let your fitness watch do the planning. With preloaded cardio, strength, yoga, HIIT and Pilates workouts, all you have to do is exercise. Use the Garmin Connect app to download more workouts for free.
Choose from more than 1,600 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to this fitness watch.
Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
While you get out and about, Venu Sq 2 fitness watch tracks steps, intensity minutes, calories burned and more. You can even sync this data across multiple Garmin smartwatches by using the Garmin Connect app.
Track your moderate and vigorous activity minutes, and see when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even add them as a data field on your watch to view during timed activities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple or Android smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
If you’re ever in need of assistance, easily share a message with your live location with preselected contacts when your watch and compatible smartphone are paired.
GARMIN PAY CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
CONNECT IQ STORE
Download selected apps, watch faces and more from the Connect IQ Store on your fitness watch, or find more options in the smartphone app. It’s easy and – even better – it’s free.
BATTERY SAVER MODE
Get even more juice from your fitness smartwatch by toggling this setting on or off to maximise battery life.
If you’re spending a day in the water, on the water or relaxing nearby, your fitness watch is good to join.
GARMIN CONNECT APP
See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more – all in one free, zero-subscription app.