Your kitchen should work around you, not the other way round. Which is why our downdraft hoods are now even more flexible. Make full use of the drawer directly beneath the cooktop. If preferred get your kitchen designer to hide the motor somewhere more convenient for more drawer space so that you have more room to put your chopping boards, utensils and spices where you want them.
Neff 90 downdraft hood 90 cm clear glass black printed D95DAP8N0B
2 in stock
2 in stock
The quiet Downdraft hood with a high extraction rate can be extended from the worktop whenever steam and culinary odours arise.
Our downdraft hood hides behind your cooktop to give you more space up above. When you turn it on, it extends upwards and gets working to keep your kitchen air nice and clean. From the moment you start steaming mussels in wine for the starter, to the caramel sauce for the dessert, the hood quietly freshens the air. Without a hood hanging above your cooktop, you can enjoy more space, move more freely, and get a much better view of your cooking.
Celebrate preparing dinner with your senses bright and light. Illuminate the flavours in front of you with our hood’s integrated, energy-saving, LED light-stripe. It’s your downdraft’s way to put your creativity in the spotlight.
The things you hear in a kitchen are often as sumptuous as those you taste and smell. Think of sizzling steaks, bubbling pots of risotto or popping corn. It would be such a shame to miss out on them: so our downdraft hoods are designed to keep the noise down, removing steam and odours and leaving just the pleasant sounds of cooking for you to enjoy.
Silence – Reduced Noise
Silence is the gateway to little classics of food poetry. Have you heard the one about sizzling onions? Or the epic story about a searing steak? Our low-noise motor makes it possible to listen to your own kitchen story. Would you like to know the secret? It’s a form of audible relaxation that leads your creativity to new adventures.
There are no videos associated with this product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.