NEFF N 70, INDUCTION HOB WITH INTEGRATED VENTILATION SYSTEM, 80 CM T48TD7BN2
1 in stock
1 in stock
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
This induction hob with integrated ventilation combines two appliances in one for a clear view while cooking.
options to duct air out or recirculate,
the specifications changes ,please ask for details.
- CombiZone with two possible arrangements: 2 individual induction cooking zones or 1 large combined induction cooking zone.
- TouchControl is a highly convenient way to control the hob. One touch is enough. A timer is also included.
- High extraction rate: Ensures a clear view while cooking thanks to efficient motor technology, in either ducted or recirculation operation
- Space-saving installation: More room for pull-out drawers thanks to the ingenious installation of the extractor duct in the base cabinet
- Cooking zones: 1 439 mm x210 mm, 3.6 KW Induction or 2 x 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. power 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW) Induction
- Connected load: 6.9 KW
- Voltage: 220 – 240 V
- Cable included in packaging
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D)
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Extraction rate: – min. normal setting 169 m3/h – max. normal setting 551 m3/h – Boost/Intensive setting 684 m3/h
- Noise level in ducted extraction : – min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure) – max. normal setting 70 dB(A) re 1 pW (59 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure) – Boost/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (64 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction: – min. normal setting 139 m3/h – max. normal setting 557 m3/h – Boost-/Intensive setting 618 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction: – min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure) – max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure) – Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe – integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe – condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
There are no videos associated with this product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.