NEFF N53TD40N0 N 70, FLEX INDUCTION COOKTOP, 30 CM
2 in stock
2 in stock
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
Induction cooktop with TouchControl
- TouchControl is a highly convenient way to control the hob. One touch is enough. A timer is also included
- Combi Induction – 2 individual induction cooking zones can be combined to 1 large zone with even heat distribution
- Power Move 2 – the CombiZone is divided into two heating zones: boiling in the front and keeping warm in the rear zone
- Induction – With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off
- PanBoost – Optimised power level function for more flexible and even faster heating
- Touch control
- Combi zone
- 5 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- Safety cut out facility
- Control panel lock
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 802 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging
|Hob Type||Induction Hob|
|Number of zones||4 Zones|
|Location of control panel||Hob front|
|Type of control||Touch|
|Total number of positions that can be used at the same time||5|
|Cut out width||752mm|
|Cut out depth||490mm|
|Plug type||Requires a qualified electrician to wire this hob in|
There are no videos associated with this product.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.