Precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
Experience cooking as precisely as never before – with stepFlame Technology. Now you can adjust the flames on your cooktop in nine small steps to get exactly the heat you need and always the results you want. *Dispay not integrated in all appliances; depending on specific model.
Continuous cast-iron pan supports.
High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
Precise heat control and full heating power instantly available thanks to gas cooking.
Fast cooking with even heat distribution: the wok burner with 3.6 kW.
Cooking is a pleasure when you have the best ingredients. The wok burner combines the advantages of open-flame cooking with the benefits of the unique German gas technology from Siemens. The wok burner with 3.6 kW makes cooking faster, more convenient and more powerful – with a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- stepFlame Technology: precise heat control with nine different flame steps.
- This wok burner with 3.3 kW of power is ideal for a wide variety of foods, even in large quantities.
- High-quality materials and workmanship – continuous cast-iron pan supports.
- Comfortable usage due to high quality control dials.
- A Siemens hob with a uniquely beautiful stainless-steel surface design.
- Design co-ordinated control dials
- Ignition via control dials
- High efficiency burner set
- Easy to clean Stainless steel surface.
Power and size:
- 4 burner gas hob including:
- 3 gas + wok
- Left rear: Standard burner 1.75 KW
- Right rear: WOK burner 3.5 KW
- Left front: Standard burner 1.75 KW
- Right front: Economy burner 1 KW
- Factory set for connection to mains gas
- Flame failure safety device
- LPG jets (28-30/37mbar) included
There are no videos associated with this product.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.