Siemens iQ500 Induction hob with integrated ventilation system 80 cm ED851FS11E
1 in stock
1 in stock
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
Induction cooktop with integrated ventilation unit.
- touchSlider control
- 4 induction cooking zones
- reStart function
- Timer for all zones
- 17 power levels
- Power boost setting
- Energy Consumption Display
- High-performance blower, Efficient BLDC-technology
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
- Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
- 9 speeds plus 1 intensive
- Automatic 30 minutes after running
- Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
- Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
- Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
– integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
– condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
- Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
- For ducted extraction kit, accessory HZ381400 needed
- For recirculated extraction cleanAir kit, accessory HZ381500 needed
- Automatic pan recognition
Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options)
Automatic safety switch off
Control panel lock
Control panel pause
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Main on/off switch
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
- Blower Efficiency Class: A
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
– min. Normal use 150m³/h
– max. Normal use 550 m³/h
– Intensive setting 690 m³/h
- Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
– Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
– Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
– Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Performance in re-circulated extraction:
– min. normal setting 139 m3/h
– max. normal setting 557 m3/h
– Boost-/Intensive setting 630 m3/h
- Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
– min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
– max. normal setting 74 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
– Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
- Odour reduction rate: 85 %
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
- Connected load: 6.9 kW
- Cable included in packaging
- Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
- Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
- Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer’s depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
- Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
- Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
- Installation measurements: 750 mmx490 mm
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
Cooking zone 2
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (mm)||439 x 210 mm|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||3.6 kW|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||180.0|
Cooking zone 3
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
Free Induction Pans Complimentary Offer
Congratulations on your new Siemens Induction Hob purchase.
Simply complete this online Claim Form, and we’ll post out your complimentary set of 4 induction pans or teppanyaki induction pan.
To redeem the complimentary offer:
- Step 1: Complete this Claim Form, ensuring each section has been filled with your correct information, and you’ve uploaded a copy of the original full purchase receipt that shows qualifying model number and date of purchase. To avoid any doubt or confusion, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted.
- Step 2: Once you have inputted your information, click ‘Submit’
- Step 3: If you have submitted a valid Claim Form, we will post you out your complimentary set of 4 induction pans within 30-working-days of processing your submitted Claim Form.
Venting Hob by Siemens Features:
To claim your FREE ‘Induction Pan-Set worth €129’, please visit: https://bsh-promotions.com/siemens-complimentaryinductionpanset/ (scroll down for further details)
– 4 induction cooking zones
– reStart function
– Timer for all zones
– Acoustic Signal
– 17 power levels
– Power boost setting
– 9 speeds plus 1 intensive:
– Boost-/Intensive setting 630 m3/h
– Automatic pan recognition
Installation measurements: 750 mmx490 mm
There are no videos associated with this product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.