Siemens KS36VVI3VG iQ300, free-standing fridge, 186 x 60 cm, Inox-easyclean
( Included in this price is a contribution to recycling costs of €5.00 )
1 in stock
1 in stock
- Additional information
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Reviews (0)
Store bottles safely: the bottleRack.
You can safely store bottles in the removable stainless steel bottleRack without them rolling back and forth. Now also for large and small bottles and for cans.
Fruits and vegetables stay fresh and crisp for longer: hyperFresh.
Whether storing apricots, broccoli, or lettuce – the hyperFresh drawer lets you adjust the moisture level to the food stored inside, setting it easily using the manual slide control. This keeps everything fresh and crisp for longer.
Shatterproof and easy to clean: the safetyGlass shelves.
All glass shelves are made from extra strong, easy-to-clean safety glass. If something tips over, the spillage is contained and does not spill into the rest of the refrigerator compartment.
Stable temperature: superCooling.
You can use the superCooling button to quickly reduce the temperature in the refrigerator to +2 °C. This prevents an undesirable rise in the temperature of your already chilled food whenever you add food that is not as cold.
Everything within easy reach:
For more convenience when adding and removing foods, the glass shelves can now be pulled out up to the middle on profile rails. This gives you an optimal view and nothing remains hidden. Of course they slide easily and are tilt-proof, so you can pull them all the way out even when fully loaded. The frameless shelves are made of high-quality, robust glass.
Flexible and safe: the wavy bottle rack.
Store bottles or cans, whether they are large or small, safely and flexibly in the refrigerator compartment. The wave-shaped bottle rack can be positioned wherever you want it.
Brings more light into the dark: LED lighting.
The new integrated long-lasting LED lights are flush in the side walls or ceiling and illuminate the interior uniformly and perfectly without blinding you.
Performance and Consumption
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total net capacity: 346 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 39
- Black steel – anti-fingerprint doors and cast iron side panels
- Stainless steel, vertical door handle
- Left hinged, door reversible
- Electronic control (LED chain)
Food freshness system
- Active cooling – quick and even temperature distribution on all shelf levels (interior fan)
Key features – Fridge section
- 1 hyperFresh box with integrated humidity control
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- Bottle rack
- superCool function with automatic deactivation
- 7 removable safety glass shelves of which 5 are easy pull out
- 2 large door shelf, 2 small door shelf
- 1 dairy compartment in door
- Automatic defrost in fridge section
- 3 x egg tray
Dimension and installation
- Height adjustable front feet
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
220 – 240 V
- Dimensions: 186 cm Height
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the attached distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm.
- The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.
There are no videos associated with this product.
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
- Large Items such as washing machines, cookers etc are usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, are usually delivered to you via An Post Express within 2-3 working days.
- Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. (If the item is special order it will be indicated as such above, with a timeframe for delivery) e.g. Waterford Stanley items delivery timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
eg. kettles, vacuums, small tvs
eg. Washing machines, cookers-
Two man delivery
Eg. American fridge freezers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.