We may collect and use your data for the following purposes:
- To process any sales orders, or returns, placed by you on our website.
- To ensure our website is presented in the most efficient manner for your device.
- To analyse your shopping experience within our website, to deliver the most efficient shopping experience based on your preferences.
- To administer any competition or giveaway you have entered with us.
- To provide you with information on goods or services that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have given us consent to us contact you about such goods and services.
- Where required by regulatory bodies or law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and related security purposes.
- To process any application of employment with Euronics Ireland.
We store your data on computer servers located in the Republic of Ireland, hosted and managed by a third-party supplier.
We have taken measures to ensure all reasonable physical and electronic security protocols are in place to secure your personal data from loss or misuse. Only authorised staff employed by us have access to your data and will only access data strictly required to carry out duties to service your requirements as a customer of us.
We will only transfer data to third-party supplier or service providers where we have deemed that necessary safeguards are in place. We will only share the minimum data required to provide you a sufficient level of service.
Where required, we will transfer minimum data to the following service providers:
- Delivery companies employed by us to provide delivery of your goods purchased from us.
- Technology services providers employed by us who provide IT services.
- Distributors & suppliers who deliver products purchased on our website by you. Selected distributors and suppliers fulfil delivery of products to you in certain cases.
- Marketing service providers employed by us to deliver information on goods and services that we feel may be of interest to you, where you have given consent to us to contact you about such goods and services.
- Product Service Providers who provide services such as product guarantees and extended warranties.
- Regulators and other governmental agencies or law enforcement agencies.
Tommie Kelly Euronics upholds your rights to access all of your personal data that we store. We are compliant with European General Data Protection Regulation.
Right of Access
You have the right to obtain all personal information held by Tommie Kelly Euronics on you under a Subject Access Request. To undertake this access request, please contact [email protected] with the subject line “Subject Access Request”.
Right of Erasure
To undertake this data erasure request, please contact [email protected] with the subject line “Subject Erasure Request”. We reserve the right to verify your identity before providing this information. An application fee of €6.75 applies to all requests.
On occasion, our website may contain links to/from other websites. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics can not be held liable for any data taken from these sites.