Representation of goods and services listed on www.tommiekelly.ie do not constitute an offer to sale, rather an invitation to treat as stated in the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason. Reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Fraudulent activity
- Incorrect Pricing
- Incorrect Description
- Stock Availability
- (a) All pricing is showing in Euro(€)
- (b) All pricing is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT)
- (c) All pricing, unless explicitly stated, excludes cost of delivery
- (d) All prices shown on www.tommiekelly.ie are exclusive to online sales only and may vary in Euronics stores
- (e) You agree to pay the stated price at time of purchasing via www.tommiekelly.ie
- Pricing may change on a daily basis
- (f) Euronics reserves the right to cancel or change an order under the following conditions:
- A clear and obvious error on price has been shown on the website
- A clear and obvious error on description has been shown on the website
- Euronics will communicate any issue with you directly
Payment can be made using all major credit cards & debit cards. We also accept payment via PayPal. Full payment is taken at the time of ordering. Receipts are issues via email upon acceptance of your order.
Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics, via delivery & fulfilment partners, will deliver your order. Please see our delivery information for pricing & timeframes.
Delivery is subject to the following terms:
- The delivery partner receiving a signature upon delivery
- Failed delivery charges may apply in the event that a delivery fails due to:
- You cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse
- You provide insufficient / incorrect information resulting in us being unable to deliver your product
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle
- There is nobody at the requested address to accept the delivery
- Whilst our delivery partners will be happy to wheel goods into an unobstructed room, we take no liability to damage incurred while delivering.
- Upon delivery, you take sole duty of care for the goods. In the event that you or a third party transport the goods to an alternative address, we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
The following terms apply in relation to damaged or faulty goods:
- If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. However, if you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you.
- Do not install damaged goods. This counts as acceptance of the goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer’s qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
The following terms apply in relation to unwanted goods:
- Do not install or use unwanted goods. This counts as acceptance of goods and the goods are then non-refundable and non-returnable
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods purchased on www.tommiekellys.ie up to 14 (fourteen) days after purchase. If you are not ordering a replacement item, a charge may be incurred to return the item.
- You must notify us of your wish to return the item within 14 (fourteen) days of purchase, stating the date of delivery
- You may return your goods by your own means to Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics C/O Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited , Main Street, Roscommon Town, Roscommon or requesting collecting by us
- If you request collection, a fee may be incurred and the goods will be collected as the soonest available time
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period
- We reserve the right to apply a re-packaging fee to the goods returned under the following conditions:
- The goods received back are as new but incomplete (e.g missing components)
- The returned goods are missing their original packaging
- The cancellation was requested outside of the 14 day cancellation period
- We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following conditions:
- The goods are in any condition other than ‘as new’
- The goods have been installed and/or used
- Cables and/or components have been cut or terminated
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of the cancellation date
- If requested, we will remove old appliances on a like for like basis upon delivery of your new goods. Please note: old appliances must be disconnected prior to removal by our delivery partners. This service is not charged for.
- For small appliances, and TVs under 50”, we will deliver via An Post. An Post will not collect old appliances however we accept them in any of our stores or your local WEEE recycling centres.
- If is your responsibility to ensure all personal data is removed or destroyed from computing devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets) prior to recycling with us.
- Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from source material. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- All goods come with a minimum of 12 months part & labour guarantee issued by the manufacturer which is subject to the following provisions:
- The product has been used solely in accordance with the instruction manual
- The product has been used solely for domestic use in domestic premises
- The product has not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer’s service engineers
- Any product that comes with a guarantee over the standard 12 months is subject to registration within 28 days of purchase to avail of the extended guarantee.
- Extended Warranty is sold via the website to extend the parts & labour guarantee
- The extended warranty is underwritten by Brightside Cover and administered by IC Frith & Associates
- Refer to al warranty terms & conditions for further information
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You may not use our site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You may not use our site to disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive threatening, harmful, vulgar obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Information contained on our site does not constitute an offer to sell goods or services.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, distasteful, controversial, sexually explicit or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
When entering a competition or giveaway hosted and/or managed by Euronics Ireland, you agree to the following terms & conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements (either in part or whole).
- Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics’ decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics will be final.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value (as determined by the Promoter) if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Euronics and/or the promoter(s) may require.
- All competition entries must be received by Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
- Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Neither Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Euronics have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically
- Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Participation in Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited Euronics competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us by emailing in[email protected]
or by writing to us at the address shown below
Tommie Kelly Euronics Head Office: Tommie Kelly Electrical Limited,
Main Street, Athleague, Co. Roscommon, Ireland.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
If you have any queries on these terms & conditions, you can contact us at [email protected] or write to us at Data Protection Team, Main Street,